Would you like to support kids learning English?
We are looking for talented and energetic people who would like to work with us as Student Staff in our Saturday School.
If you are interested in joining us, please come to find out more by attending either of the explanatory meetings as follows.
*You must attend either of the recruitment meetings in order to apply for the job.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the email address below.
If you are interested in working in our program, please fill in the form below. We will contact you as soon as possible with the details about the up-coming recruitment meeting.
The sample recruitment meeting schedule is below.
|January||Recruitment for Saturday School Spring term.|
|May||Recruitment for JFK + Saturday School Fall term.|
|October||Recruitment for Saturday School Winter term.|
Senri Kinran University 3rd Building
(5-25-1, Fujishirodai, Suita City, Osaka 565-0873)
Requirements for Applicants
- Must have a fluent level of spoken English.
- Must be comfortable working with children.
- Must be 15 years of age as of that year.
- Must be available on work days.
- Must have appropriate visa documentation (for foreign nationals).
- Work Days
Saturdays(30 days /year)+ Orientation
- Work Hours
8:30 a.m. ~ 3:30p.m.
- Hourly Pay (From October 2019)
High school students: 970 yen
College students: 1000 yen
Graduate school students and adults : 1130 yen
- Explanatory meeting
- Application document screening
- Interview (in English)
- Trial day (Orientation) 2 days
- Officially hired for Saturday School
This page is only for those who are interested in working with us as a "Student Staff". If you are qualified and interested in working with us as a teacher, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.